DGme was designed for Dollar General employees to make login convenient and easy. You don’t need any technical knowledge or complicated steps to get started. Nevertheless, it is possible that, from time to time, you may encounter technical difficulties with the portal.
If you encounter any problems while logging into the Dollar General Employee Portal, please refer to the following troubleshooting guide.
Can’t Login? Here Is The Troubleshooting Guide
It is extremely rare for people to have problems with our login system, and instructions must be in place to prevent accidents. If you cannot connect to our website in any of these cases, here you will find instructions on how to solve the problem.
- First, make sure you have an active internet connection. Usually, this is the reason why your connection fails, either due to connection instability or request timeout.
- Ensure you are using and entering the correct credentials. Many of their customers have unsuccessfully tried to use their old passwords. During the login process, you will be able to see your current password. However, you need to check if someone is nearby to see their credentials.
- Make sure you mark uppercase passwords in the correct place if they are in uppercase. If all the letters in your passwords are in uppercase, be sure to use the CAPS LOCK key.
- If the steps above don’t work, there may be cookies in your cache that are preventing you from logging in. Here is a guide on how to clear your browser’s cache.
- The site may be on the list of restricted sites in your region. If possible, you may want to move your server to another country through your virtual private network (VPN). If that doesn’t work either, you can turn off the VPN entirely.
- If nothing else works, you can contact us via our mailbox or telephone number. If you need assistance, they are happy to assist.