The Dollar General Employee Portal (DGme) allows Dollar General employees to access their pay stubs, benefits, direct deposit information, and all required tax documents for the current year. The DGme portal will enable you to do a lot of things, including checking your pay stubs and accessing your tax forms online, plus many other things, all in one place.
If you ever forget your account credentials, you can reset your credentials easily by following the steps given below.
How Do I Reset My DGme Account Login Password?
If you forget your Dollar General Employee ID, you will need to reset your password in DGme to access your Dollar General Employee account. You can reset your password by following the steps below:
- Visit webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2
- On the Employee Login page, click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your DG Employee ID, Legal First Name, and last 4 digits of your SSN in the fields provided
- Choose your Birth Month, Birth Day, and Birth Year
- To reset your Dollar General DG me Employee Login Password, click the “Submit” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
How Do You Retrieve Your Dollar General Employee ID?
You will need your Dollar General Employee ID to successfully log into the DGME. If you do not know your Dollar General Employee ID, you can retrieve it by providing some of your identity details.
- The easiest way to do this is to click “look me up here” on the DGme Employee Login page.
- Located just above the entry fields, the link appears next to ‘If you do not know your EID.’
- The following information must be entered on the ‘DG me Retrieve Employee ID’ page.
- As it appears on your Social Security card, your legal first name.
- Year, Month, and Day of Birth.
- When you first joined Dollar General.
- Your Social Security Number’s last four digits.
After the system verifies your information, your Employee ID will be provided to you.