Dollar General employees can now access and manage their employee accounts online and take advantage of employee benefits, file taxes, and more, thanks to Dollar General’s online employee platform.
Dollar General employees have access to a website called the DGme portal. The retail store’s employees can access their online accounts through this portal to access schedules, view employee benefits, view W-2s, pay stubs, and many other things. When a person joins the company’s workforce, they receive an employee ID that allows them to access this portal.
How to View Payment Information on DGme Portal?
With Dollar General, employees can view their detailed pay stubs online anytime, anywhere, making it convenient for them to view information regarding their paychecks. Follow the steps mentioned below to view your payment information or download your payment document.
- Log in to your DGme employee Paystub portal.
- After you are on your account page, click on the Option and Payroll on the left side of the screen.
- Select the PayStub option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the eye-shaped icon.
- Now you can view your payment information.
- Click on the download option if you wish to download the document. To download in PDF format, click on the PDF version of the Paystub.
You can view your payment information on the Dgme Paystub portal in this manner.
As long as you are not employed by Dollar General, you should use your DGme paystub for your own benefit.
After you quit your job, then you can inform your manager or superior of your termination and ask them to deactivate your account. In addition, you can scroll to the option where it says Deactivate Your Account, click on it, delete your information, and you are done. That’s it; you have now deactivated your DGme Paystub portal account.