Dollar General Employees can take advantage of the DGme Login Portal. As a result, employees can easily access their benefits, HSA balances, and personal information, such as deductions and earnings. The site allows employees to view and edit personal information such as an address, phone number, name changes, and beneficiaries. Additionally, employees can access their pay stubs and request annual leave.
Employees of Dollar General have access to a portal called the DGme portal. All employees of the retail store can log in to their online accounts through this portal to access schedules, check on employee benefits, view W-2s, payrolls, and many other things.
To access this portal, a person is provided with an employee ID when they join the company’s workforce.
This article will focus on the DGme Login portal, Dollar General employee benefits, the portal login process, and how you can use it as a Dollar General employee. The employee can use their mobile phone or computer to walk through an online employee login process, register, and even reset their password.
How to Register at DGme Employee Portal Online?
You will need to have a Username and Password before you can access your DGme Login Portal. Please follow the following instructions if you are not a registered user yet:
- Log in to the DGme Employee Login Page at https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2/.
- Click the “First time user? Register Now” option.
- This will take you to the Dollar General Dgme New Registration page.
- You will now be asked to enter your employee ID, legal first name, last four SSN, and date of birth.
- Click the “Submit” button when you have filled out all the information.
- The next page requires you to set up security questions and create your password for your DGme account.
Steps For DGme Login Portal
Dollar General employees can now access and manage their employee accounts online and access employee benefits, file taxes, and more, thanks to Dollar General’s employee online platform.
To access these employee services, employees can use their computers or their mobile phones. The following is a comprehensive guide to help you through the online employee login process, resetting your password, and registering. The following is a step-by-step process for DGme login:
- Visit the DGme Login Portal Login official website at https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2/.
- You will be redirected to the DGme Login page if you click this link.
- The next step is to enter your Dollar General Employee ID, Initials: (Legal first and last name), and password.
- Enter your login details, then click “Sign in” to access your Dollar General Employee account.
Until you are employed by Dollar General, you should use the Dollar General employee account for your own benefit. If you quit your job, then you can notify your manager or superior of your termination and ask them to deactivate your account.
How to Reset DGme Account Login Password?
To access your Dollar General Employee Account in DGme, you need to reset your password if you forgot your Dollar General Employee ID. You can reset the password for your Dollar General Employee account following these steps:
- Please visit the DGME Login Portal website at https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” option.
- You will be redirected to the Dollar General employee password reset page.
- You need to enter your Dollar General employee ID, legal first name, last four Social Security numbers, and date of birth. Click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password on your registered email address.
- You can now reset your password by following the instructions.
How to Retrieve Your Dollar General Employee ID?
To successfully log in to the DGme portal, you need your Dollar General Employee ID. If you do not know the EID of your Dollar General account, you can retrieve it by providing some of your identity details.
- The easiest way to do this is to click the “look I up here” link on the DGme Employee Login page.
- On the portal, the link is located next to ‘If you don’t know your EID’ above the entry fields.
- The following information must be provided on the ‘DG me Retrieve Employee ID’ page.
- Your legal first name as it appears on your Social Security card
- Year, Month, and Day of Birth
- When you were hired by Dollar General for the first time
- Your Social Security Number’s last four digits
Your Employee ID will be provided to you once the system verifies your information.
|Managed By||Dollar General|
|Accessible By||Dollar General Employees|
Benefits of Dollar General Employee Login Portal
Employees at Dollar General have access to numerous employee benefits, some of which are even available to their families. The company offers many benefits, including healthcare plans for different insurances, employee assistance programs, paid leave, Flexible Spending Accounts(FSA), and more. DGme Employee Portal Login accounts offer several benefits. Among them are the following:
- Employees can monitor the performance of their stores.
- Company policies can be viewed, printed, and downloaded by employees.
- Among the benefits available to them are medical plans, vision plans, dental plans, and more.
- Employees can access their earnings information, view pay stubs, and request time off.
- Online job applications are available for employees to view and apply for open positions.
How to View Payment Information on DGme Portal?
Here are the steps for viewing your payment information or downloading your payment document.
- Log in to your DGme Employee Portal first.
- Once you’re on your account page, click on Option and Payroll on the left side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select PayStub.
- Click on the eye-shaped icon.
- Your payment information is now available for viewing.
- Select the download option if you wish to download the document. Click on the PDF version of the paystub to download in PDF format.
On the DGME Paystub portal, you can view your payment information.
About Dollar General
Dollar General operates 17,166 stores across all U.S. states except Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming. It was founded in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky, by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner.
The Dollar General Corporation, headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, is an American chain of retail stores that specializes in selling smaller-sized items. There are more than 55,000 products organized into eight departments: baby, beauty supplies & cosmetics, grocery & household consumables, hardware & automotive needs, health & personal care needs, clothing, aisle fillers (such as detergents), and seasonal merchandise.
The business was passed down to the next generation to Cal Turner Jr. until David Perdue then handled it as CEO in 2003. Dollar General Market was opened in the same year as the retail store entered the grocery market. The company shares were purchased for $6.9 billion by multiple investors after David Bere became interim CEO.
Dollar General is one of many companies in the United States offering its employees access to employee services in a safe and secure manner. As long as they have registered, employees can also access the Dollar General Employee Login Portal using any geographical location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do DG employees have the option of creating an EID?
The HR team at DG can provide Employee IDs to DG employees, but they cannot create their own. Employees are, however, able to retrieve Employee ID by visiting webapps.dolgen.net/EIDLookup/. Employees of Dollar General need a seven-digit EID (Employee ID) to create an account or reset their password. Employees can contact HR at the following numbers:
- Phone Number: 1-888-877-9374
- Please Dial: 1-855-ASK-DGHR (275-3447)
How can I view my Dollar General W2 or pay stubs online?
Through the DGme Online Portal, any Dollar General employee, current or former, can view their paystubs or W2.
What Are Dollar General’s Paying Procedures?
Dollar General pays its employees’ salaries every Friday. They release the payment between 9 pm and 12 am as a direct deposit into your bank account or prepaid/payroll card like Money Network.
What Are the Dollar General Store Hours?
In general, Dollar General Stores operate from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday through Sunday. Depending on the location, hours may vary. Certain stores open as early as 7 a.m. Furthermore, working hours for employees may vary from 5 hours a week to 23 hours a week.
Do Dollar General Employees Get Discount?
There are special employee discounts, special day prices, and perks available to Dollar General Corporation employees and retirees.
This article discusses the Dollar General Employee Login Portal, which can be accessed via https://webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2/. Our guide covers everything you need to know about DGme Employee Login, including the authentication process, registration, and password reset. We hope this article was beneficial in providing information regarding the Dollar General employee portal.